Production 1- Making the Layout and Adding Text

 My portfolio project is starting to be made and the layout is something that is being finalized and making it the way that i want to be. I am shooting for a minimalistic look on my magazine therefor when there is less there is actually more. In a way, i want the portfolio project to look very simple and easy on the eyes but i also want it to be informational and helpful for the audience reading. I am also adding text to article and finishing the first page of the article and making it look good for the magazine and fitting the audience. I used indesign as the application to make it and this program allowed for me to do many things that i never thought were possible in a software. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Production 3- Working on the Feature Article