Peer Review
My portfolio project is something that has a lot of potential and it just needs some aesthetic work. My project was needing of work because I do not really know how to make a magazine because I have never done it before. There was a lot of things that needed to be changed like the cover imagine because it was a home gym image and mine is about going to the gym so I need to change that and make it better. My font on my portfolio project was just a little bit too bold and that makes it very masculine and that is not what I'm going for so I need to change it to something that is more overall and can apply to everyone. I also need to change some of the colors of the background and the layout because the colors that I chose were dark blue and grey so that really creates a masculine fell for the whole magazine and that is not what I want. I think that I should change the color to be a white background and that I sh...
Comments
Post a Comment